Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Studio Update











Sept 1 date is most likely not going to happen. Last time I went by they had 1 window installed, but no floors, walls, electricity or floors. Hopefully we will be moving in on Sept 15. Furniture picking is coming along nicely. So far I have purchased a sofa, coffee table and two chairs. The chairs are going to be recovered by our neighbor at Accent Upholstery. I'm still trying to pick between having them redone in leather or cloth and I've narrowed the colors I want to light brown/oatmeal or robins egg blue. If I can't find better bookshelves/file drawers I'm going to pick them up at West Elm or Ikea. The only big items left to find are a desk and a gun safe or something similar to lock gear in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent article.

Find hd video cameras at Megacameras.com