Tuesday, August 14, 2007

New Studio Layout


I'm moving into the new my new Studio at the end of the month and I've become obsessed with the Icovia software that can be used to make to scale representations of a room. This was what I had in mind at first although now I'm thinking about moving the meeting area to other side of the space (near the bathroom). I'm starting to feel like hiring a decorator would have been better. I've been studying my new favorite blog Apartment Therapy to get ideas. I like the San Fran version the most, because if I wasn't here I'd be there or in Chicago. :) They even put up a post about my new sofa from Macy's the Corona Sofa.

1 comment:

David Hill said...

That is so rad. I apologize for my ongoing attempt to bring back the word "rad," but that is what that is.