Thursday, September 13, 2007
Confession. I like to manually focus. I manually focus about 75% of the time and the other 25% I use a selected auto focus point. For kicks I'm going to spend a few days using the built in all zone auto focus setting on my camera. I'll report back on how it goes. So far I think it's pretty cool! I got out of the habit of auto focusing about 2 years ago, but it looks like the technology has improved. PS Isn't Disco cute?