Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Chip Nix


There will be a memorial service in Austin TX at Church of the Holy Trinity on Friday September 28, 2007 at 3:00pm for Chip Nix.

www.htaustin.org

Holy Trinity Church is located just south of downtown Austin at:
1700 Woodland Avenue, Austin, TX 78741.
Take the Woodland Avenue exit (exit 232B) off I-35 between Riverside and Oltorf. Holy Trinity is just east the highway. Look for the Celtic cross on the hill.

Carol, Joy and Joanna Nix will be attending the memorial service before we leave to go to Florida and then to Pennsylvania for the funeral service in Sewickley on October 13th.

Chip was the Priest at St. Matt's the Episcopal Church where I grew up. His daughter Joy is my age. My heart aches for her! Tomorrow marks 21 years since I lost my dad. :( Ooch.

No comments: