Monday, July 25, 2005

Lolla...



It's been a long weekend of photographing rock stars. *sigh* Yesturday it was 104 degrees in chicago. Thats hot anywhere but add 50 thousand people to the equation and a 40 pound camera bag. I just decided to think about it like i was doing bikram yoga and all the sweating as being really good for me. I feel really good today, suprisingly. This weekend has been the first time I've gotten much excersice in a long time.

i'm making two resolutions before i go home. one is to get in shape. i'm going to start swimming and doing crunches - i've developed a minor beer belly - the other is to get an all access pass to Austin City Limits. My plan is to send a portfolio later in the week to the group putting the show on. If I were all access it would make it much easier to get stuff in Rolling Stone and Spin.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a nice photo. who took it? it looks very sunny and warm. you must've slept like an angel baby...

Anonymous said...

I'm beginning yoga and look like you in the morning when I need to wake up and do my yoga exercise:)