Thursday, July 14, 2005

Etta James


This was my favorite photo for the shoot yesturday, but i'm sure the paper will use something with more edge. This one spoke to me. It isn't as sexual or as boisterous as the other ones, most likely why I like it.

I got the job at DNR. I signed my contract yesturday. I'm not allowed to talk about or show any of work that I do for them until 90 days after the onsale date of the magazine. Sorry y'all won't be the first to see my new work. I'd imagine that most of the publications I work for wouldn't want me to show things here, but I only show one image and it is usually an outtake that I"m sure they won't print. Anyways ... my blog only has a regular readership of about 5 people. How much damage could y'all do?

1 comment:

Mary said...

She looks like she is wearing a wig!!!!!