Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Martini??


I'm in a bit of a bad mood. My photo shoot today didn't go as well as I had hoped.

The location was changed at the last minute from a very cool old bar to a music store. The music store recently expanded and has an ambiance that resembles a school cafateria at best. If that wasn't enough to deal with the piano (the subject of the photo) was supposed to be photographed with one person (I was thinking of doing something like corgliano's photo) but instead I had to photograph 7 people with the piano. And not good looking people mind you - geezers.

If all of this wasn't enough to deal with there were two other photographers shooting the same scene - one of whom had lights that were in the way at the very very least. I realise now I went about the photo all wrong. What I should have done was showcased the ugliness of the store and how the other photographers lights were in the way. A photo with him trying to get his photo could have been cool. oh well.

No comments: