Tuesday, June 28, 2005

False Moonlight


I'm bidding on a job for a firm called Schok in MI. They wanted to see a photo with this lighting tecnique and Dexter wouldn't be still so I had to model. I love the way it turned out. I should do more wierd lighting stuff. I just get so used to doing the same old thing and forget to try new things.

I was so flattered. Travis asked for a copy of the photo. I think its because I like watering his plants so much. I can't help it. I hate to see wilted plants.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great one!

Anonymous said...

This lighting is amazing! I love the setting you put yourself in. I really need to learn this lighting technique. It seems wavering on a little, and I mean barely, too dark. Just a smidge.

Mary said...

hannah,
its the false moonlight thing we learned. its easy. just set the strobes to 2 stops brighter than the ambient light and meter combined. very easy.
mary