Monday, August 11, 2008

Name Change?

create a free poll on


Mary said...

Such a traditional bunch. :)

Chase said...

Anything with "Ann Elizbeth" in it is too long to fit on a Social Security card! I think you should combine your last names to create a new name, like Slowens or Owdd.

Eric Z. said...

I'd go with Mary Slowens.