Saturday, May 07, 2005

Fainting Bride



Yikes. Today I photographed Kayla's bridal portraits. Things were going well until SHE FAINTED. Ok maybe she didn't faint but she got really faint and we had to stop. I'm used to having a really limited amount of time when I work with children, but it took me quite by surprise to have to stop in the middle of the shoot.

I took the photos with Matt's Visatec lights. They are made my Hasselblad so they are SUPER nice. I'm going to buy his. Too bad they cost like $2000 to get a fancy full setup.

I've decided I need to start getting bridal magazines to research the kinds of things brides see and what they are told to look for in photographers. Nothing says man repellant like a single girl with subscriptions to all the major bridal mags. Oh well.

No comments: